Hats are beautiful they adorned our heads. Hats were woren as a protection from the element century ago. Later head covering became a expression of status, traditions, and style.
In a fashion context hats are a very noticeable accessory, because the on looker attention is first drawn to the face. A hat is the most noticable fashion item any one can wear. It can frame the face enchance the eye's and help instill an air of power.
Just like the hat our faces should glow underneath our hat. Smooth skin and a clear complexion,shinning hair, sparkling eyes. Here are some skin care secrets.
- Never go to bed with makeup on. Makeup left on overnight will seep into your pores forming clogs. always wash your face at least twice daily.
- Exfoliate - after washing your face , use a gentle delicate scrub to remove dead skin cell on the surface and help bring forward fresh vibrant cells.If you don't have a scrub on hand , try using a tablespoon of sugar or oatmeal.
- Make use of a facial mask . Facial masks are great for promoting moist healthy skin. You can buy excellent mask products from your farvorite beauty retailers. If you are looking to save money.you can make your own mask . I've try this myself, and had great result. Banana, Avocado, and yougurt work well. Just place your desired ingredients in a blender and gently blend to a smooth consistency.
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisture. Always make use of a good moisturizing
product daily. Always wash your face prior to applying your moisturizer.
- Protect your skin from the sun . Use protective sunglasess, hats, or visors
for quick trip out and also some sunscreen.
- Keep hydrated. this is one of the most important and often overlooked
aspects of skin care. Water not only makes up the largest percentage of
of our body mass but also acts as the river that carries away toxins and waste and keeps our system running.
Join our mailing list on the welcome page and receive more beauty tips.
I respect your privacy your information will not be shared with any third party.